Tasty2Wins PH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fan base dedicated to Woollim Entertainment's duo TASTY

121114 - Fan Cafe - Daeryong

TreatFanboy
    TreatFanboy

121114 - Fan Cafe - Daeryong Empty 121114 - Fan Cafe - Daeryong

Post by TreatFanboy Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hello~~ Twings!! It’s Daeryong~~^^

Wow… ᅲᅲ It’s already been 100 days.. ㅋㅋ It seems like it was just yesterday that we headed to our first broadcast and then to meet our Twings for the first time… Just like this, it’s been 100 days. ㅋㅋ Even though it’s been 100 days, why does every day of the week feel like the first time?

It’s because we like our Twings so much that we feel like it’s been only a short while… While writing this first message, I’m feeling a little… weird (deeply moved) ㅋㅋ

Can this good and happy day be as much as the rewarding feeling that we’ve received from Twings?? Even though at first I was awkward in my surroundings and towards Twings I wasn’t able to show that I was comfortable…

Now without holding back I’m slowly showing that I’m getting better, right? From now on it’s only going to get better! ㅋㅋ Still, that’s impossible because I’m still learning ㅋㅋ

Because we have you, Twings, Tasty can work harder and will work harder from now on…

We’re going to try and try to only show everything good to our Twings ㅋㅋ But sometimes if it feels like we’re uncomfortable and our expressions are a little clumsy, our Twings will understand right right!!!????? Right right!!??? (Answer!!^^) [t/n Daeryong used 있지없지 which is a cute way for couples/kids to obtain a promise/agreement]

For the 100 days from our debut and the day we met our Twings, Tasty has received as much love to last us until we meet on our 1000th day… We’ll become stronger and create a better image of ourselves, we’ll make it up to the fans.

It’s the first snow today in Seoul.. We wanted to play in the first snow with our Twings ㅠㅠㅠ while we were at the fan meeting opening.. Next year, when it first snows, we’ll be play together with Twings. Together~~^^ Okay, Twings~~ Goodnight~~^^

credit: tastyduo.com orig: @cafe.daum.net/tastytwins

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:49 am